There have been reports of issues accessing the updated Overflow Report Form. The issue appears to involve ADOBE 11, web browsers other than Internet Explorer, and mobile phone access to the form. The NYS Department of Environmental Conservation is working on the problems, but in the meantime, here are some ideas to avoid those problems should you need to report an overflow before they are corrected.
1. Don’t download ADOBE 11. Continue using ADOBE 10 until the problem is fixed.
2. Use only Internet Explorer as your web browser.
3. Download and save a copy of the report form to your computer. This should be done regardless of any issues. This way you have easy access to the form and can attach it to email to email@example.com.
4. DO NOT FAX THE REPORT. The emailed report will get to Albany, your region and the DOH. If it is faxed you will need to send separate reports to DOH and your region.
5. Please don’t forget to send the 5 day report to your region.
We will keep you updated as information is made available.